Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fear....

I'm fear..... Fear of the arrival of this evening....
Yesterday midnight, I drank the cough syrup before sleeping cuz I'm having mild sore throat...
Today early in the morning, my dad came in and started scolding me...
But I didn't have the energy to talk to him too much cuz the medicine effect is still theere...
Around 11 plus, my sis called my hp and I got scolded again!
Well.. this time round, I was awaken by her...
I had left a bundle of brand new polo tees at the back of the car....
And she had drove it into our neighboring country....
Gosh... She was so pissed cuz the custom officer wanna tax her on those clothes....
So... No choice but to pay... My fault for leaving the clothes in the boot...
Then, I walked to the kitchen to clarify with my dad what had happened this morning...
My house was on fire becuz of faulty of power socket....
He said that even I was burnt to death, also won't be waken by the fire...
Gosh... I drank medicine, of cuz out of conscious....
Then, I told him about the polo tees that I had left in the boot of the car and had been taxed...
HE STARTED SCOLDING ME AGAIN....
He asked me why I don't want to bring them up to the house, instead I had so much money and wanna it to be tax unnecessarily...
For goodness sake, I'm not the dumb... If I remember, of cuz I will bring them up...
But the problem is, I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT TOTALLY, NOT THAT I PURPOSELY DON'T WANT TO BRING THEM UP!!!!
Haiz... Later around evening time, when my sis comes back to Singapore...
She might be taxed by Singapore Custom... Argh!!!!
I'm worried... Fear... Not becuz of the money that I had to pay her back on the unneccessary tax... BUt, the scolding that I will get....

No comments: