Friday, November 7, 2008

Twist on my 22nd Birthday

First of all, I want to thank all the MS Peepz for celebrating my birthday on 5th Nov with me, in Kushinbo...
And thanks for the crocos voucher! hehe! I finally bought a crocos... Haha!!!
So, my actual day of birthday, which is yesterday, 6th nov, it was planned to celebrate together with James....
But in the end, due to some unforesee circumstances, he had to leave me alone and left me with disappointment.
I know that he had no choice as some thing serious had happened to his family.
In the end, I spent my last few hours of my birthday in TTSH.
The atmosphere there was tensed...
Suddenly I realised that, we must really cherish the people around us as we won't know what will happened any moment....
Someone who is fit and healthy, can suddenly just landed up in hospital with caused still unknown...
I don't dare to enter into the CCU as I knew that I will definitely shed tears....
I did not want to add in additional sorrow to his family....
I don't know what can I do other than sitting there to accompany him....
A sudden thought of death, it can be so scary....
If I knew that I will definitely die, I will not want the doctor to try and rescue me....
If I knew that I can survive if the doctor try to save me, I don't mind going through all the torturing treatments and suffer for a period of time....
I really hope that the 2nd thought of mine can actually happen....
I should change my birthday wish....
I wish that, the person in hospital can wake up as soon as possible... Your family is waiting for you...
God bless you....

No comments: