Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What is Love all about???

What is love???
I thought LOVE is between 2 person and it needs 2 of them to get it nuture and grow??
It can't be just one said giving and the other taking...
One way communication, is that really workable for a relationship??
I don't think so...
Men tends to keep what they feels to themselves, expecting the girl to know what they actually is thinking.... Isn't it so?
Being angry at the guys isn't what girls enjoy...
Particularly me, I am tired of just getting unhappy in a relationship...
I had tried being happy and feeling happy in this relationship...
Indeed, I'm happy since the beginning of this relationship...
Everytime when I am being asked about my relationship, I gave a very positive answer...
Really, I thought I am always very happy in this relationship, regardless of the problems that had been happening recently... between us...
But, it doesn't goes as expected... At least, I feels so...
Comes to think about it, what do I achieved by throwing tantrum at him and nagging at him???
I think, is nothing... Everything goes back to square one again not long after....
Instead, it makes me feels more and more like adding pressure into this relationship....
I knew that, this problem between us getting serious since my birthday...
And, he doesn't wish that to happen too...
I admit that, I'm being selfish.... I care more about my own than his....
But comes to think about it again, I got tired when I throw tantrum at him, he will feels so too, right???
What for??? What has this relationship becomes???
I knew that, it's not everyday cloudy day when I'm with him... But, at least 3 days in a week, it is... At least 43% of my time with him, tends to turn into cloudy days...
What am I going to do???

No comments: